Wee....got so furious with the nurses at TTSH that I felt like punching their noses...ok, no violence. But here is the chronological events of thingssssss................
1) ask if I could keep the paid blood test form for the next visit coz I already did it at NUH
2) Said they want to refund us and left my form on one side of the table
3) Form is still on one side of the table
4) Mom asked what we should do
5) Clerk said in an irritated voice," What do you want."(at this point, I would like to say it took considerable amount of to stop me from tearing that place apart)
6) mom patiently explain while I gave out my aura of You-are-so-going-to-die
7) They argued with mom
8) ask for receipt (which I would willingly say is my fault, coz I insisted I gave it to them, but actually I didn't)
9) came back with dad, who gave them the receipt.
10) gave us a refund
11) look at no.1, coz they finally said that is what we should do.
Not very efficient, with the sharpness of a sotong, I would say. I found that at NUH, the nurses and all the staff were really friendly, but the doctors are pretty scary. Here at TTSH, the nurses and staff are like t____t, but the doctors are really, really, nice.
So I went to see Dr BT, who was really nice and friendly. I think he was pretty intidimated by Prof, coz he kept asking what did she say. (Actually, I was in a bad mood after the fiasco with the nurses, so he probably thought I was going to sent some bad news)
He looked at my results and all that, though I politely refrained from telling him that the eight pieces in his hand were about 1% of my actual data at NUH.
He decided to cut my cyclosplorin and of course I was worried he would rise my steriods, so I warn him again and again not to touch them or he shall receive hell fom me.
He chuckled and said my behaviour was true adolecence.
Prof never wanted to cut my cyclosplorin, so I asked him what made him so confident. He said thoughtfully that Prof had seen the very worst of me, which explains her reserve. That was really really true and when he said worse of me, its really bad, because I NEVER admit myself to a hospital unless I am screaming with an inability to walk. (That's why the nurses always say: Come here at the SLIGHTEST warning. I would actually consider that if the food is edible)
In a way, I am looking forward to the cut in the cyclosplorin. Then I would look much less hairy, which I personally despised(but its better than a moon face)
Pa gave me this big prep talk about the benefits of 2nd opinion, and in a way, my attachment with prof suddenly melted away. Damns. No wonder pa was once a sales man. He's good at this sort of thing.
Reverie dreams!