Right, yesterday I have done CIP in the library for 61/2 hours. I am trying to be like all my crazy friends and clogged up to 30 hours so that I can cut off
1 point of my "o" levels...how pathetic can that be? But shelving book is fun, I love annoying the crap out of people by being a hindrance to them...they can't get their poor dear books....
Anyway, I officially announce that I am going on a long holiday to Malaysia, wouldn't be back til 11th DEcember. My birthday is on the 16th people! 16th! (Hints very loudly)
As usual, I , the fantastic, caring,loving sister, have given that rot-brat brother of mine a present. Well, I haven't given it to him yet, will do so officially on his birthday. My dear parents gave him an handphone with the excuse that we wouldn't be able to celebrate his birthday during the holiday.HMPH! I realised that I did not remind them that the last time our holiday trespased my birthday, they icily told me that the holiday was a present!!!!!! okay, I am the responsible sister here, so it is essential that I behave my age. No whining. But why I adore cheese when he is just so damn irritating is beyond my sensibilities to comprehend. (As he puts it, I adore him because he is adorable)
Sigh, in any case, another month of the precious holiday has passed...sigh...
Reverie dreams!