<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9000030?origin\x3dhttp://gentle-ripples.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to gentle-ripples.blogspot.com
Sunday, November 14, 2004Y
Success!

Yippie! I manage to finish all three sciences, so now I am only left with Social studies and chinese! Well, ok there is one question and two part questions I don't know how to do in physics but its just perfect! Anyway, I am attending the study group with those super mortals-they should be able to aid me right? ;)
My birthday is next month(hint,hint). Pa wants to buy me a handphone for my birthday, but that got to wait til early next year when I can upgrade my current one. Mom got me a pink op wallet! Gosh, its beautiful!(and make me feel officially like a teenager coz you wouldn't believe til secondary school I am still using those cartoon wallets!)However, in view of the raging 30% discount going on at op, pa decided to buy me this really nice blue duffy bag. I am really delighted because I always wanted a drum shaped bag and my wish came true! The downside is that its a little small, so I am only going to use it for holiday and causual shopping. (Definitely not applicable during the exam period, where I will be lounging my faithful genuine girl bag which is bigger to stuff homework. )
To top of my happy happy day, pa FINALLY agree to get me a squash racquet! (he claim that squash ball will hit my head and make me dumb, which is pure nonsense coz all ball games have ball!) Now I can invite people over for a game of squash without them asking the awkward question "you got racquet?"(yes, pa agree to buy two after I convince him that my friends can't hit the ball with their hands)
Ahh.....I am so glad to share this happy news with you...hee....now its back to social studies!

Reverie dreams!

ends at 11/14/2004 06:07:00 PM