At last! I manage to get both the tag board and the counter onto the blog....For some reason,it took me two hours. Mom asked suspiciously if I was doing homework, which I told her quite truthfully no. But I did manage to finish all my maths homework! Yippie!
Maybe I should ask someone to stand in as an instigator for me....otherwise my tagboard will get pretty lonely...maybe 1 or two of my best friends who know my true identity.
Haha....week two of holiday and I have only finished three assignments....not up to my standard at all.....
Oh yeah, I have not intro my dear pet to you....have a look! His name is Hamu (Shamu the whale, Hamu the hamster). Actually, you can't see him now. Not until I figure out how to put the photo up online.....
Sigh, but he's damn cute! All the better the reason to get a instigator....teach me some skills I REALLY lack!
Reverie dreams!