Hello to all
God, you should buy 4-D. 2 posts in...2 weeks? That's pretty good. Nevertheless, less on my life, more on others.
I watch my friends fall in love- is it love?- with others of their age.
I remember Lim Wwei haughtily retorting back to my assertions that we don't know what we are doing with a 'Excuse me, we are mature individuals.'
Are we?
My mom...she hid secrets i now know.
I can't judge her.
I don't judge her.
Who are we to determine who we are? We young ones, in some ways, see more than adults, their perceptions swamped by harsh realities, failures, regrets-
They call this new found perception maturity.
I laugh.
Now, they would call THAT immaturity. Perhaps it is. I don't know. Their standards are not mine. My standards...were once theirs.
Can we ever retain the heart of a child?
LaughLaugh- its a way to find reliefLaugh- its a way to seek reprieveLaugh- it brings forth joyLaugh- it hides more tearsLaugh- when the going gets toughLaugh- when you fail too much.LAUGH!is it not better than a frown, a tear or a cry?Or is it hypocritical relief?Is it not God's gift to the world?Such that when our heart fadesOur laughter remained childish, innocent and pure?When a man laughs, does he not remind youDoes he not remind youof a child?sigh.