This post came pretty late, i guess, but then, time is always still on my blog.
Now in JC. Raffles Junior College.
I feel
surreal, if you know what i mean. I mean, look at me. I am a girl whose maths sucks to god knows what, 50 over and never beyond. I have been prophesized by my beloved form teacher that i will never make it for PSLE.
I know it happened a long time ago, but it still rankles me. Whenever i share with people this story, they'll tell me to go visit her- in your uniform.
I haven't done so.
It feels hypocritical, even though i did not visit her due to illness. To rub it in her face- what will she think?
I don't want to be like her. She's too realistic, too jugemental. Life is not always like that. The Human mind is falliable, and we should strike a balance between dream and reality.
Reality helps us face whats plaguing us.
Dream help us make this world a better place.
Reality of life
Open your eyes, gaze into mineWhat do you see?Open your ears, absorb what I hearWhat have you learned?Close your mouth, observe others speakWhat do you hear?The deaf, they are luckyThey hear no hurtful words.The mute, they are kindThey could wrench no heartThe blind, they are wisestThey see beyond the obviousThe abled...The abled...Have the gifts of all, the wisdom of none.And that is the trajedy of life. by chiawyee.