<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9000030?origin\x3dhttp://gentle-ripples.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to gentle-ripples.blogspot.com
Sunday, August 27, 2006Y

Juxtaposing
Why should you care if i walk away
It's only with you that i live
If you feel my sadness and my pain
I couldn't you let you go
Then you will set me free
When I think of life without your touch
I'll feel a intense suffocation
Everything crumples down
In everything for you and me
Set me free
Set me free
let me go
stay with me

The following poem is dedicated to friends who lost, or are tormented by love. May you find everlasting peace in your life

A Candle to a moth

I see you standing upon the shore
Withstanding the great white waves
Behind you is a simple hut
But to you, its just a grave
You know that it will harm you
You know that it won't last
But still you stand before the sea
And bear its ponderous thrusts

I see a moth before a candle
Flickering by the shadows
Behind him is the open window
But to him, it just a space
He know that it will kill him
He know that it won't last
But still he dance by the golden light
Until he falls at last

I see me in the hut
Looking at your face
I see me by the shadows
Looking at his flight
I see the moth who shrivel midway through his steps
And fall like gentle petals, his wings in open flaps
I blow the candle.

But still you stand before the shore, waiting for its embrace.

ends at 8/27/2006 01:05:00 PM