Rant:I haven't rested since exam ended because of the things I must do. I must pack up my bags, clean up my shoes and do so many things too. I have no holidays, instead some research and I am really tired. I want to rest, rant and not fret. Alright gals, I want to talk about love.
Giggles. How a way to start this topic.
Anyway, i have been reflecting on my friends experiences and emotions and am feeling a little apprehensive as to what my first love will be.
Will he teach me love at first sight?
Or will I learn that all men are jerk?
Hm...
Will he be sweetly funny and sad?
Or will he simply be wonderfully mad?
Flirtatious is out, for I will castrate the very male who cheat on me. =)
Will I die for him?
Oh Gods.
Will I recover from a heartbreak with him- if that should happen?
Hm.
mom say I will never learnt what is love until i lose my first love.
Hm.
I ask nothing more than his understanding, ears and patience.