As anyone who ever tried talking to me will know, I am currently voiceless. (This fact is acentuated by a particular Roy, who revels in asking people to talk to me)
Apparently its cause by the flu virus, whom upon noticing that my immune system is rather drugged, decided to have a go at my larnx. Where the voice box is.
Hence, I woke up one morning with a voice akin to a boy when he breaks his voice, much to my horror. I have therefore my usual spit fire sarcatism without a voice to express them. (Writing is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwww and by the time i jot what I want to say, the joke is lost.)
Many people are surprised by this news, because I can still pratter on fluently on the internet.
-_-. Losing my voice, dears, does not mean losing my wit. (Or ability to type for that matter.)
Curiously enough, many people seemed 'adversely' affected by my lack of communication. One of which is my beloved Mother, who said that I am weird because I refuse to speak. Despite my numerous writings to her that whispering is bad, she still says the same thing. There you go. You cannot argue with a person on paper.
Another is Belicia, who delights in 'kao jiaoing' me because I can't retort back. I have my revenge though. No one can blame me when I keep silent and ignore them, since I can't speak.
Another is my doctor, whom I exchange fire with in every appointment. He laughed so hard when he heard that I can't speak. Then he proceeds to torment me happily, prattling about me screaming at classmates, etc. I rasped out something at him though. He had to ask me to rest my throat.
My brother said that the house is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet suddenly.
I've been vigilantly shutting up for 4 days, eating porridge and drowning myself in honey. I can't complain much, cause it cause me to lose my weight and improve my skin complexion. lol.
I swear I'll come back with a vengeance on Monday.