Felicia, in great excitement this year, told me she saw something with the 'right' feel to it.
Guess what is it?
A musical box! A really really small musical box. I have to turn the crank myself, plays happy birthday!
it's really sweet. Thanks! (She's in India now!)
My parents gave me a multi faceted white gold ear ring, muahaha. matches my necklace, now i got a full set.
Thanks ma and pa.
My rotten brother gave me nothing.Possibly out of revenge for whatever it is. Bloody innocent.
Belicia asked me to give her a hint of what i want
i thought really long and hard.
You know, if you give me this, you guys can forfeit a birthday gift for the next 26 years.
Really,
I want a BONIA bag.
Not the fake one.
I want the one newest arrival, black and white patterns.
And... if you guys are really going to the pimple doctor tomorrow
Then i think i deserve it!
Give me a Bonia bag!
$260!!!
*Guffaws!*