hello world!!!!!!! (now reduced to just onyee and probably michelle, though her main purpose is to see if i have removed 'you and your nonsense from her name')
now that school term is approaching, I reckoned this blog will reach its dormant state soon, so i better write something jus to keep it alive. (barely)
lets see
I think the possibility of me being killed is pretty high recently
I either will
1) die of dengue
2) die of lupus, because i have been spending an inordinate amount of time in the sun, would you believe it.
With regards to the first point, the expert opinions of most vets is that dogs are at extremely high risk of heartworm disease because mozzies will spread them while feeding on your darlings and the worm will eat into their heart and they will DIE...so please pay $50 for one year supply worth of medicine thank you very much.
Rubbish.
my dog hardly scratches himself.
why would mozzies find their way through 2 coats of thick fluffy fur when they have a beautifully hairless specimen next to them.
That's what I thought.
And that's what those mozzies thought too.
and that's why I am scratching like a dog. Among the plaugues and unfairness of the world, i must say that mosquitoes, along with cockroaches and lung fishes, have far outlived their tenure on earth. I mean, their fellow era-mates have died a horrific death, so why are they still alive and being a general nuisance and all?? (in all fairness, lung fishes are ok. they mostly hibernate in their weird sags and appear when water returns, disturbing no one. so they have a right to survive. but cockroaches? ew....)
And cockroaches can survive without their heads? how disgustingly resilient is that? The only reason why they eventually die is because they have no mouth to drink water from if they are headless.
ARGH!
okay, peace to all.
With regards to point 2... we are netball fanatics. Truely we are. When the OG is free, we must play netball. not a moment to lose. Or ball games. Whichever.
I went to sentosa with yesterday. There was a big shady tree about 100 metres away but do you think they put their bags there? nononono. We plonked ourselves right in the middle of the beach, in full wrath of the sun.
haha, but we played in the shade in the end. :)It's my first excercise in years. But i rather adore my OG, besides their sun loving, sports craving antics.