Inconsequential whinnings
Dear God,
The hand is truly a marvellous concoction of yours. The dexterity it afforded, the lovely shapliness of it present (in some people, esp belicia, which is ill given :P)the most distinctive part of the human race.
Still, though I know its absolutely necessary, but still...
Don't you think you have given the hand WAY too many muscles??!!??
(P.S. This is, of course, an irrelevant and rhetoric question that you need not anwer. I addressed it to you only because you seem to be the most appropriate person to do so, but please, ignore me.)
People, remember next time you do anything with you hands, even to cover that sneaky yawn, try to imagine the whole intricate system of muscles working together in harmony. Imagine next, how difficult it is to memorise everything. (I encourage you to have a look at wikipedia.)
I have finished whinning. Please ignore what I have just said.
Love
Chiawyee
P.P.S. By the by, I really can do without these 2 big zits on my chins, which are in such close proximity together i am afraid they may join forces and merge to form the mother of all zits.
P.P.P.S. That is also kind of irrelevant. (Actually it is not. You could pretend to remove it without my knowledge if possible. But I didn't say that.)