A Conversation with God part 3
Readers will be please to know that one of the readers is a medicine student and has taken to haressing me directly at school.Dear God,
I haven't spoken to you in a while, and i guess it is a good thing, since I am always complaining when I do.
Before you put on those ear plugs however, please listen a little?
Please help my brother see through his ridiculous decision to take Chinese lit, a subject I won't touch with a ten pole stick. Dear Cheese always had a parellel life to mine; meaning though he doesn't follow directly in my footsteps, his life is still somewhat an echo of what I did. The last time when I was in his position I took theatre studies, which very nearly killed my mom. I think he is going to kill the whole family at this rate, oh, but what the heck. Infect him with some PRC soul, I promise to tolerate it.
And let papa have a safe journey back from the USA!
(You may put on your earplugs now)
Please help me finish my physio GIT. I don't know You can do that, unless it involves fishing my off to some deserted island with no distraction whatsoever saved my books. I think it is impossible to finish. Would you please verify my stand? (Say be having a, oh, i don't know, a CA without GIT. Right.)
Many thanks for your blessings! (And for talented people like Jimmy Liao!)
Love
Chiawyee
P.S. Do you think it is possible for me to purchase more time from you? Opps, sorry. I take that back.