<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9000030?origin\x3dhttp://gentle-ripples.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to gentle-ripples.blogspot.com
Tuesday, February 24, 2009Y

I always know when Coffee defecates.

Thankfully, this is not due to some perverse psychic connection on my part. Rather, the stupid animal has an overblown perception of himself, such that any exertion on his part is considered a great achievement.

Like the straining of abdominal muscles.

Watch him now as he enters the house after returning from his exhaustive royal duties, in full triumph. Dashing round the house madly, throwing speech bubbles in his havoc, which reads...

'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'Shut up Coffee.'

'Did you see that?' tails wags enthusiastically beneath me. I declined to look at him. 'Did you see that???'

'Everyday, even when i try not to.'

'Ah.' He placed his chin on my folded ankle impatiently. 'But you didn't see that one. I mean, its BIG.'

'I don't care Coffee.'

'But you got to pick it up!'

I walked grounchly to his site of reverement which the dog followed exuberantly by my side. As I bend down to pick up what he left behind, he gave me a look of intense satisfaction and pride at having bestow such an honour on me.

I could so clobber him.

ends at 2/24/2009 08:17:00 PM